mmmWiki Unimplemented mediawiki stuff
Mediawiki-syntax offers some functionality that is not implemented:
- No user accounts. Or at least showing ip-addresses in the history page (to scare off vandals)
- Automatic creation of table of content.
- Automatic chapter numbering.
- Math (no latex-math)
- Handling Dates and things like that.
- No Search.
- link to images (with colon ahead of the link)
Unimplemented stuff that I'm considering (Not found on mediawiki)
- Listitems that can span over several rows (with newline-characters)
- Some special way of including images from other websites, maybe single brackets to confom with how external links are written. However the delimiter between the url and the rest must be a space in the same way as external links since a bar '|' is a valid character in the url. Examples:
[image:http://www.volvo.com/car.jpg] and [image:http://www.volvo.com/car.jpg thumb|300px|caption]
- Some markup-tag to mark up inline code (like wikitext), (nowiki-tags doesn't change the font).