A free tool for synchronizing/scheduling a meeting (without requiring large user commitments)
This is a free web app that helps you to arrange a meeting between busy people. The meeting participants does not
need to have the same calender program and does not
all need Facebook or anything like that.
One person needs a Facebook-account or an OpenID-account, all the other meeting participants can be anonymous.
- The one who sets up the meeting fills in his fields.
- Then he presses save...
- ...Identifies himself. (Facebook/OpenID) (to discourage vandalism).
- After the schedule is saved, a link is returned which can be emailed around to the other meeting participants.
- The meeting participants can then click on the emailed link to save their own edits (without logging in).
Schedules (and all other data) are automatically deleted if they are left untouched for a month.
- If vandals get access to the link, they can overwrite the schedule.